Friday, October 7, 2011

A Little Something Different

With the unseasonably warm weather we've been having lately...and knowing that it's not going to last for long , I just had to get out of the shop today and enjoy the nice weather. I took the musky tackle out of my boat and replaced it with some bass gear just for a change of pace. It turns out that it was a good decision too. The bass weren't everywhere but when you found the areas that held big groups of bait fish (as you can see in some of the pics) you found the bass. They were holding in small groups and they were willing to chase down most any bait you wanted to throw at them....most of these bass came on buzzbaits, spinnerbaits or jerkbaits but I did catch several on swimbaits and some on rubber too. The photos show about 7 or 8 bass from the 30 or so I caught...most were all about the same size...while not big , they were fun. A perfect way to spend a early fall day.















No comments:

Post a Comment