Friday, November 1, 2013

SOLD

I was doing a little cleaning in the shop recently and I came across a bunch of new unpainted blanks.
Since I don't do many hard baits nowadays, I don't need these now.
These were just extras I bought when doing orders a few years ago.
Most are a little dirty but otherwise in great shape unless noted in the description.
I know a few of my blog readers do some custom painting so I figured I'd would offer these here first.

   Here's a photo and a short description of whats available. 
 Manufacturer unknown unless noted.
Hooks and other lure components not included unless listed in the description.
 
Left Side of Photo
1 - Minnow Bait  - 5-1/2" - 1 ounce
2 - Jointed Shad Wake Baits  - 4" - 3/4 ounce
1 - Topwater Walking Bait  - 5" - 7/8 ounce
1 - Deep Diving Crankbait - 3-1/4" body, 5-1/2" overall - 7/8 ounce
1 - 5 Section Jointed swimbait - 4" - 3/8 ounce
 Right Side of Photo
1 - Drifter DD - 7-1/2" - 2-5/8 ounce
Drifter Believer - 10" - Rattling - 3 ounce (eyes machined to accept glue on 3-D eyes)
Drifter Jointed Super Stalker - 9" - 3-3/4 ounce
Bucher Bigfoot Depthraider - 12" - 6-1/4 ounce (crack in the tail area - repairable)



 
5 - Jointed Swimmers  - 9" - 3-3/4 ounce



3 Topwater Walking Baits - 9" - 4-3/4 ounce



9 - Double Jointed Sinking Swimbait - Body 5-1/2" / 9" with tail - 4-1/2 ounce 
close up photo below
These come complete with all the tails and fins needed to complete....actually many extra fins and tails.





Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment