Wednesday, April 23, 2014

New Custom Bondy's For Sale



ALL SOLD
Three custom painted Bondy Wobblers.
These are all one of a kind customs and are the first out of my shop.
All brand new...will be shipped in their original factory packaging

Here's what the company says about their newest design
"The newest bait from the Bondy Bait Company is the Wobbler. The special part about this one is that it wobbles really hard on a slow drop. It will actually shake the rod tip as it falls. In testing, it was beating out the Original Bondy when jigging head to head !"
8", 9 oz.

   Note: I am giving my blog viewers first chance at these baits...if they do not sell here in a few days then I'm going to list them on some other forums.

ALL SOLD


Contact me at  jboggsfish@gmail.com

Click on image for large view

Shiny Shad - SOLD
Perch - SOLD
Firetiger - SOLD

Thanks for looking !!




No comments:

Post a Comment