Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Trailer Final Assembly

I have gotten to the final stages of the trailer rebuild.
It's been a long time and a lot of work to get to this point of the installing the last few pieces.
Here's a few pics after the last piece was put back on the trailer
...the last piece being the boat.



After the boat comes one of the fun steps
....putting all the gear back in...


With all the necessary gear in place
 ......now it just needs some in the water time
....... and some fish slime added.
With spring very close, I hope,
 it won't be long until I check those last couple things off the list.

All in all it's been a fun project.
It has been many years since I've taken on a project like this.
Nice to know I still have the knowledge and the ability to do these kind of things.
As with most projects, it took a lot longer, and cost more than I originally estimated..or wanted.
But after it's done it was all worth the effort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment