Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Future Hope for Past Failures !!

The first version of the reaper tails I made for the tubes didn't turn out exactly as I had hoped. While they worked great, I ran into issues when attaching them to the tubes rigging so I had to redesign them, however, the original version, while not compatible with the tubes, worked very well as trailers for spinnerbaits and jigs. Here's a few photos of some spinnerbaits and jigs that I added them to. These trailers really bulk up those baits and provide a look the the fish haven't seen before..........sometimes that's all it takes to trigger a fish to bite is to show them something a little different.

No comments:

Post a Comment