Sunday, January 9, 2011

Some Wild and Crazy Colors

Here's 20 different bright colors, some are what I call "Natural Bright, some are just Bright and a few are Super Bright. Most of these colors have been posted before but there's a few that I've never shown before.
This Fine Fellow wanted 20 different bright ones and gave me a free hand to do whatever I wanted.....which I took as an opportunity to get a little wild and crazy with the paint gun. It was cool to be able to just shoot whatever colors I thought might look good and try some color combinations that I've been wanting to try but never had the chance to.


2 comments:

  1. Judging from the psychedlic nature of these baits, I would assume the ventilation in your room needs attention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the painter needs more attention than anything else.....Ha
    Thanks Doc,

    ReplyDelete