Thursday, February 23, 2012

Notice About Double Dawgs


















Here is a few pics of a few Musky Innovation Double Dawgs that I painted some time ago. These were painted on a special order pearl white blank that sold out very fast last fall. I have several other folks contact me wanting some of the baits painted but I couldn't get any more blanks........Well, I just got word from Aaron at Musky Tackle Online that he has obtained 10 more white Double Dawg blanks. These are the Double Dawgs that can be custom painted in your favorite color/pattern.
These are the only Double Dawgs that I will attempt to paint in custom colors and there are only 10 pieces available at the time of this post.
If your interested in getting some of these Double Dawgs painted just contact Aaron at Musky Tackle Online to order them.
If you like..... you can order them from MTO and have them shipped direct to me for painting....just tell Aaron you want them shipped to me

Here's is the link Musky Tackle Online's website
http://muskytackleonline.com/index.html

These are in limited supply and will go quick.... so if your interested you better not wait or they'll be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment