Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Just waiting out the cold weather

I haven't posted anything for awhile so I thought I'd show you folks some of things I've been busy with for the last few days.

The last of the Double D's are on the drying rack with the final coat of epoxy. I have most all the custom tails already poured so I just got to paint them to match, then I can add the hooks and rings.

A Bucher Shallow Raider that I stripped all the factory paint off of, applied silver foil to it then suckered it up for a friend.

Just a few of the 100 or so custom bucktail trailer hooks needed to finish that order. These are headed north to be assembled into custom inline spinners for display at several of the upcoming musky shows.

A half dozen more spinnerbait frames as per request. These are 1-1/2 ounce heads, .051 wire with a custom 8/0 Mustad extra long shank, round bend, black nickel, ultrapoint hook.
The only problem with these frames is that the gentleman that ordered them only wants a few so you know where the remainder will probably end up,.....in my box,......like I got room for more spinnerbaits !! Oh well,... you can't have to many ........can you ???



No comments:

Post a Comment