Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Things To Think About

I took a few moments today to ponder the options on the wood topwater blanks I got this past weekend. As I tried to match blades to blank size, I considered whether to use buzz blades, prop blades, chopper blades, globe style blades or creeper wings. After deciding on the blade style I had to decide on the blade size,. ... ... . .. . .. then should it be one blade or two .. .. . or three .. . . .. .. . or four ????
Just getting out the box of hardware and holding different blades up against the blanks trying to visualize the best combination for each, gave me a pretty good handle on what I want.. ... ..... .. ..... I think. Hopefully I've figured out what I want on most of the blanks but like all my projects, it subject to change.



1 comment: