Friday, June 11, 2010

How Many is To Many ??

While cleaning up the boat after a day on the water this week I accidently dumped a box of bucktails in the floor. I was shocked on how many baits there were in just one Plano utility box. Unless I counted wrong there were 30 baits in this one box, these are big baits too. The smaller blades are a mag 8's, along with some 9' and a few 10's. The willows are Mag 10's and are close to 5" long. The really sad part of this is, this is not my only box of spinners, these are just the big ones. I carry 3 other boxes that are just as full, one has smaller bucktails, one has rubber bodied spinners and the last one is full of spinnerbaits. I don't even want to know exactly how many different bladed lures I carry that I'll never use.
Oh well, they say "The difference between men and boys is the price of their toys" and since I make most all my own toys (and I do like my toys) I guess that's my way of justifying the cost of having so many.



No comments:

Post a Comment