Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Something I Thought Was Cool

Here's something that was sent to me by my friend Erik Walmann. It's a link to a page of ABU Garcia's website in Sweden. The page contains a short video featuring Erik demonstrating his pike fishing technique, his lure of choice......one of my Big Boy swimbaits. It's still very hard for me to believe that one of my handmade soft plastic creations has found it's way to the other side of the world and is being included in a demonstration by one of the finest Nordic Pike fishermen, on the website of the worlds finest fishing tackle manufacturer. I have been using ABU reels for many more years than I care to mention. To me that is very cool.

Here's the link. The video takes a minute to load so please be patient.
http://www.abugarcia.se/blog/blog-andersforsberg/index.php?entry=885

2 comments:

  1. cool fisherman using cool lure's and cool gear's.
    hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice lures catch nice fish

    ReplyDelete