Friday, June 6, 2014

Another Round Of Bondy's

The first batch of Bondy Baits I sent to Musky Tackle Online sold out within a couple days so I painted up the remaining blanks that I had on hand and sent them on their way. This new batch should be listed on his website around the first of next week. 
If your interested in any of these colors I'd recommend acting soon because these won't last long.
We have plans for a few more colors in the next batch 
Here's a link to MTO's website

Also, I will be listing several original Bondy's for sale on here....these have been painted in one-off colors and also some done as paint or pattern experiments.
These are colors and patterns that did not make the MTO website.
If your looking for something different, something that is a one of a kind color then check back here often.
I will try to get these posted on here within the next few days.

Also, as with all my baits, if there is a color or a pattern that you want put on a Bondy...whether it is like another bait...or maybe an old favorite.....or maybe something you'd just like to design yourself,
we can do that
 so just give me a shout. 

Thanks

Here's a couple pics of this most recent batch that was sent to MTO.

WOBBLERS

ORIGINALS

No comments:

Post a Comment