Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Fav's - Tinsel bucktails

This pics is some flashabou double bladed inline spinners. There are no name brands here, all just ones I made myself.
The soft plastic trailers are my custom design and are hand poured around a 7/0 Mustad treble hook so that they go straight back and not off to one side like most trailers do. The back hook is shrink tubed to hold it out straight to help stop tangles and it also increases hookups with fish that just nip.
There is another 7/0 treble inside the skirting that you cannot see in this pic.
These are a hinged design, meaning the blade assembly and the hooks/skirting are connected with a split ring so I can swap body and blades while on the water giving me more flexibility to match the conditions at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment