Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Christmas Suprise !!!

I received some interesting information today.

It seems that one of Sweden's largest predator fishing blogs was featuring some of my lures. It was a very pleasant surprise to me that they were interested in my soft plastic baits. They posted some photos of my Big Boy swimbaits and the 5" Paddletail swimbaits along with several photos of some very nice Northern Pike that were caught on my lures within the last several months, in both Norway, Sweden and surrounding countries.

I would like to send out a big THANK YOU to them for taking their time and effort in featuring my lures on their site, I really appreciate it.

Here's the link if you would like to check it out.

http://www.fiskenyheter.se/lasblogg.php?id=9

NOTE I ran Google's translate application on the url so I could read it. I had the best results translating it from Norwegian to English, it didn't translate everything but enough of it that I could understand it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment