Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Some Parts that arrived today

Here's a couple photo's of some bucktail parts that was delivered today. These I got from Gene at Leaders & Lures. He has the best selection of colors in both the blades and flashabou that I've found, very reasonably priced too. Two things I like about his blades is, one the color stays on the blade. He has his blades painted to his specs and they are the most durable blades you'll find anywhere and two he has lots of different colors, colors you won't find anywhere else.
These are mag 8's in white, tangerine, spring green, candy apple red, silver and gold.
The flashabou is silver holo, light silver holo, copper holo, chartreuse holo and flat black.
These are but a few of the colors he has available. For those of you that like to make your own bucktails, give Gene a call and check out what he's got I bet you'll be impressed, as I was.
Theres a link to his website in the "Links of Interest Section" or contact me and I'll give you the info on how to contact him.

No comments:

Post a Comment